My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Birthday gift for hubby's friend

Hello crafty friends!
My hubby, Dave, travels a lot for art shows and 
has a whole family of friends out there in the art show world.
Next weekend he'll be staying with one of his artist friends
and it happens to be her birthday.
He has no idea what to get her, but wanted to give her a 
little something.
So I am surprising him with this bag book that I made for her.
Sure hope she likes it.
I know she will have pictures to put into it as she has
grand kids.
I found a paper pad in my stash that I thought would be
good for most anyone, young or not so young,
male or female and worked with that.
If she wants to she can put a picture on the front of the album.
Here you can see the openings where tags are slipped into 
the book.
Each page has space for pictures and a pull out mat
that is double sided.
Another page with tag insert.
The last page.  
All in all there are 18 spaces for pictures.
Not including the cover.
Here are the tags that pull out of the side pockets.
The tags are double sided, here are the other sides.

I'm really happy with how this album turned out,
I sure hope she likes it.
Dave hasn't even seen it yet and has no idea that I was 
going to make it for her.
I wasn't sure I'd have it done in time,
but when you have a coordinating paper pack, 
things can come together pretty quickly.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: