My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

New goodies!

Hello Crafty friends!
I have been very lucky recently.
First I got an e-mail from Jennifer McGuire that I 
had won a gift certificate from her for
My Favorite Things
on her blog.  I was so excited,
I love shopping when I don't have to pay for it and
there were some dies that I'd been wanting!
Here are the 2 die sets that I got with my gift certificate.
they are:
and
The GC was for $25, so I did have to pay a little bit,
but not much for a couple great sets of dies.
Can't wait to get some time to play with these!
Thanks to Jennifer and My Favorite Things!
Then I got an e-mail from Julia that I had won a gift 
certificate on her blog
This was for 
This GC was for $100!
YES!  That's what I said, $100
A big thanks to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
and Julia.  I had a ball spending that on some wonderful 
stamps and dies.
Here's what I got with that GC.
I opened my package and this is how my goodies arrived.
How cute is that?  
Such a nice little courtesy that made me smile.
If you know me very well, you know I'll be saving that 
paper to craft with.
I can't wait to ink up these stamps and run those 
dies through my Cuttlebug!
Come back soon and you'll be able to see
what I make with all my new goodies.
I can't wait to get started.
Be sure to check out these 2 companies,
they have wonderful products and their delivery was
very fast.
Also go check out Jennifer and Julia's blogs
They both have some wonderful ideas
and videos
Hope to see you again soon,
Until then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: