My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Real Beauty

Hello visitors!
Today I have a layout that I'd like to show you.
I happened to find some 12" x 12" watercolor paper a
few weeks ago and snatched that right up.
It is Master's Touch which is the
Hobby Lobby brand.
I have wanted to do some stamping and watercoloring 
on some scrapbook layouts, but hadn't seen any of the right 
sized watercolor paper.
I decided to do a layout of my beautiful daughter.
She is not only beautiful on the outside, but on the
inside also.
Here is the layout I made.
The pictures and the title are both matted with some
green paper from my stash, it matches nicely with the
ink I used ,which was
The rose stamp I used is
and were stamped with Versa Fine Onyx Black ink
which is water proof, so is perfect for watercoloring.
I colored all the roses with watercolor crayons.
I have 2 brands, Lyra and Neo-Colors
I love using watercolor crayons, they blend so beautifully.
The "baby's breath" is
I used my MISTI tool to do all the stamping
and it worked beautifully.
I hope you will try doing some stamping and/or watercoloring on 
your scrapbook layouts.
Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until next time, try something new!

No comments: