My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Smile card.

Hello blog friends!
A little while ago, I posted about winning
Today I have a card that I made with some of
those supplies.
The stamps I used on this card are from
The foliage is from the
for all my stamping.
For the sentiment I used
on the inside I used the sentiment that says
"it's the one thing that always fits
no matter how many cookies you eat"
For the edge I used 
I love this angled die and the "stitching" it
leaves along the edge.
I added a few bits of bling from my stash and
adhered the panel to a card base and it was done.
A simple card, easy to make, quick to put together.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I'll be playing some more with my "winnings" 
so be sure to come back soon.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.

No comments: