My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Masked Sentiment

Hello all!
Today I have a card to show you that I used 
a couple masking techniques on.
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of all of 
it, but hopefully I'll explain it so you understand.
The first thing I did was stamp the
"hello." 
onto the card stock panel.
I then applied a piece of Post-It Tape
directly over the sentiment.
I'm loving this tape,
it's great for masking, comes off easily
and doesn't damage the paper.
Next I began stamping the flowers.
I cut a few stamped images from
and applied them over the flowers.
Everywhere there is a flower in the background
there was a mask over the flower in the foreground.
Once I had all the flowers stamped, 
I removed the masks and colored 
all the images with colored pencils.
I used a very light blue to color the 
background of the panel.
I then adhered it to a white card base.
Inside I stamped
this sentiment.
I don't know what companies made any of these stamps.
They are all stamps that I found in my stash.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have found some inspiration here
and will come again soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: