My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Snack container

Hello!
Quick post today.
My great nephew is going to Disney for the first time
next month.  Tonight his Mom brought him over so
I could cut some Mickey heads on my Silhouette.
They will be decorating the window of their room 
for Halloween with them.
I stopped at the Dollar Store today and picked up this 
little snack container.
I wanted a plain one to put Mickey on, but they didn't
have any, so I got the Minions.
I used my Silhouette to cut his name from vinyl
using the Mickey font.
I think it turned out cute.
Would have liked Mickey better, but ya gotta 
work with what you can get, right?
Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

How stinkin' cute!! Emmett is one blessed little boy!