My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Growing Up With Jaryd

Hi all!
I'm carrying on with layouts of my son Jaryd.
I had a lot of school pictures that I never scrapbooked.
The unfortunate thing is that they weren't all marked
with the year or grade. so I've put them in somewhat of an order
that I think is correct and did a couple double page
layouts with them.





These last 2 pictures actually did have the years on them,
so I know they were when he was in high school.
I'm sure there are some missing pictures and these stop in 
the 2007-2008 school year, I know there must be 
a couple more around somewhere.
This is what happens when you don't start scrapbooking
when your kids are born.
I'm so far behind that I'll never catch up.
He's now 24 and I'm just getting to these pictures.

Thanks for popping in today,
see you again soon.
Until then,
create something beautiful.

No comments: