My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

What cute kids!

In March I was at a weekend crop with friends
and got some layouts done.
As usual, not as many as others, because I'm one 
of the world's slowest scrappers, but I was also
one of the ones that organized the crop, so I had 
other duties to take care of.
I love these 2 pages!
These are my kids, Kelsie and Jaryd
and these are a couple of my favorite pictures
that I took of them when they were younger.
We were on a vacation when I took this picture of Kelsie,
I love her beautiful red hair!
I fussy cut the flowers from some patterned card stock
that I love.  I thought the flowers were perfect for this layout.
This picture was taken of Jaryd at Glen Park, 
which is near our home.
Was he the cutest little guy, or what.
It was difficult to decide on an embellishment for 
his page, but I think the buttons worked well.
In real life the red ones show up much better.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you will come again soon,
I'll be showing more of my layouts
that I've created recently.

Until next time,
create something memorable! 


No comments: