My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Kelsie 5th grade

Hi there!
Another school layout.
This time it's of Kelsie from 5th grade.
When she was in 5th grade they started doing 
school pictures 2 time a year.
This picture was taken about half way through the 
school year.
The one right below in the upper corner
was from the beginning of the year.
I can tell the difference because of the length of her
hair and the difference in her teeth
A lot can change in a few months at that age.
5th grade was probably her favorite year in school.
She had the most amazing teacher and class ever.
Mr. Judy was definitely a favorite in our family.
Jaryd had him 2 years later.
One of the BEST teachers EVER!
I still need to put the names of all the kids in the
picture in the empty space above the picture,
but I didn't want them all posted on the internet.

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been up to.
What have you been creating lately?
See you next time!


No comments: