My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Kelsie Through The Years

Hello blog friends!
Today I have a layout to show you.
I have been trying to "catch up" on some of the 
pictures I have from when the kids were young and trying
to figure out what to do with the school pictures.
I decided for both of the kids to do a
"through the years" 
layout.  This is the one I made of Kelsie.
I kept things pretty simple,
but added a little bit of bling and a few flowers.
These pictures are Nursery School through 4th grade.
My favorite picture is that one in the lower right corner.
Love her beautiful red hair.
These are high school pictures.
I wanted the flowers to be different, yet similar.
I stamped and colored them both,
then fussy cut them, but the one toward the top, I cut the center
of the flower out instead of the entire flower.
Just another way to stretch your stamps.

Thanks for stopping in today.
What have you done with all those school pictures from
through out the years?
Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments: