My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 31, 2017

With Sympathy

Hello crafting friends!
I recently had to make another sympathy card.
Here is the card I made,
simple and elegant.
The image was stamped with 
onto white card stock.
I then cut it to size and sponged it with
The image and the sentiments are from the 
from Cas-ual Friday Stamps.
The embossed piece was made using
a damask embossing folder and my Cuttlebug
I borrowed the folder from a friend and don't know
which company it was from.
There are many available online or in stores.
I also sponges Faded Jeans ink onto the
card base before adhering the front panel.
The ribbon and the pearl accents pull the card 
together nicely.
I kept the inside simple also and created this
sentiment with the Casual Comfort set.
Thank you for stopping by today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
enjoy spring.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: