My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Love Layout

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you a layout that I did of
my daughter and her boyfriend.
A while back I found a pad of 12 x 12 coloring pages
on clearance at Michael's and had to have it.
I wasn't sure when I'd ever find a layout that I would use them
for, but the pages were so beautiful that I just had to have that pad.
I'm so glad I picked it up.
There are 2 of each design in the pad and that worked out
perfect for this layout.
I started out by coloring the full page with colored pencils.
I chose purple because it's Kelsie's favorite color
and the red because it's Jason's favorite.
I knew I wanted to use this picture,
because it was their first picture together and the one
that he had printed and framed for me.
I had a 5x7 printed and wished I had it done bigger,
now I'm so glad I didn't, I think the 5x7 works perfectly.

I colored and fussy cut the flowers from the 2nd page
and decided where I wanted them.
Then I decided on their names and the date for a simple
title for the page.
When I was happy with where everything was, I adhered it all with 
ATG tape and called it done.
I am thrilled with how this came out.
It is my first page for my scrapbook about
Kelsie and Jason and I think it's 
beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then, think outside the box,
if you like something, give it a try,
maybe you'll end up loving it!


No comments: