My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

2 Layouts

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have 2 layouts to show you.
On Christmas Eve my daughter, Kelsie, and I got a
little silly taking selfies together.
This layout is the result of that.
I love the relationship that I have with her,
mother, daughter and best friends.
Having an adult daughter is absolutely wonderful!
I'm so glad I have these pictures that show our
 silly side.
This layout is from Kelsie's 27th birthday.
We were out to dinner for her birthday, my hubby's birthday
and our anniversary.
Kelsie took a selfie with each of us.
The Mickey bracelet was a gift from her boyfriends
parents.
This page is about her birthday with her boyfriend,
Jason.  He made it very special for her.
I used their posts from Facebook for the journaling.
I love how this layout turned out,
I think it was her best birthday ever.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then,
Happy Crafting!

No comments: