My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

2 Cards Same Stamp

Hello crafty people!
Today I'm going to show you 2 very different cards
made with the same stamp, which happens to be
one of my favorites.
This poppy image is 
3101AA POPPIES
from
This first one I stamped onto watercolor paper
then colored it with my 
I stamped this poppy again with VersaFine Onyx Black,
but colored it with my 
I used a mask to cover the poppy and stamped 
a polka dot background stamp.
I'm not sure which polka dot stamp I used,
but there are many available.
Both sentiments are from the 
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.

I love how these 2 cards turned out,
of course, like I said, it IS one of my favorite
stamps.  So how could I go wrong?
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you're having a lovely day and
you'll take time to create something
beautiful.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: