My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Simple Spring Card

Hello and happy Spring!
I hope you are having some nice spring weather
in your area!
Today I've got a simple spring card to show you.
I stamped 
from Biblical Impressions
twice onto white card stock 
and colored them with my 
I fussy cut one full image,
the other I cut the flowers and some of the
leaves then layered them onto the full image
with foam tape to give dimension.
You can see some of the dimension in this picture on the 
flowers and leaves.
I used scraps papers cut and layered 
onto a white card base for
the background for this simple, but lovely 
image.
I love the simplicity of this card.
Thanks for popping in today,
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then
create something beautiful.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: