My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Somebunny Loves You

Easter is on it's way!
Hi all!
Do you make and send Easter cards?
I haven't really in the past, but this year I'm
trying to send out more cards and thought
Easter cards were in order.
Here are a few that I made that are similar.
This one is a shaker card and I think it turned out cute.
This is "Daydreaming Bunny" from 
QKR Stampede.
Another shaker card with the same bunny.
The grass under him is
"Field Grass Right"  from 
Biblical Impressions
For this card, I used Distress Inks to make the 
background inside that oval cut out.
I have stamped
Somebunny Loves You
 from QKR Stampede inside these cards.
And last, I made this card.
The sky and ground were sponged with 
and I used the Field Grass stamp again to 
stamp the grass, also with Distress Inks.
The bunnies were all stamped
colored with colored pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiments were also stamped with 
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

I hope you enjoy my cards and will 
think about making some yourself.
Come again soon and see some
more of the Easter cards I have ready to 
send to some family and friends.
Until next time:
Get Creative!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: