My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

3 More Cards

Greetings fellow crafters!
Today I have the last 3 of the Easter cards
that I made.
For this card I used 
Eureka Stamps
I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
and colored it with colored pencils.
I used Distress Ink to add a little color around the
image.
I inked the background for this card with 
Distress Inks and stamped the grass with 
from Biblical Impressions.
I cut strips of brown card stock to make the basket.
I wove the strips then used ATG Tape to adhere it to
a piece of card stock.  I then trimmed it into the basket
shape.
The eggs were stamped, colored and fussy cut, then adhered
with Mini Glue Dots to the card.
My last card is a shaker card.
I stamped the Happy Easter onto the card base,
then added the shaker window over it.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Until next time:
Enjoy being creative!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: