My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July Not Just Cards Blog Post

Hello everyone!
This is my post for the
This month our sponsor is 
The image I worked with is an 
Karmina is the name of this magical being.
At first I wasn't sure what I should do with this image,
so I just started coloring her with my 
to blend the colors.
Once I had her colored I decided that I wanted to go with 
a magical theme.
I found a quote that I loved and stamped it with 
Sophisticated Script stamp sets from 
Concord & 9th
I used both upper and lower case sets.

"Magic is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen."

It takes a little time to stamp something like this
as each letter has to be stamped separately,
but I think it's worth the time and effort to get that
beautiful script.
I matted the image with a purple card stock and
mounted it to the 12 x 12 stamped card stock.
I added a few sequins and it was done.
I have made several 12 x 12 pieces for the walls at
"My Happy Place" 
which is the crafting studio where I do most of my creating.
All of the pieces have crafting or inspirational quotes on them and
I think this one will fit in perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have been inspired to think outside the 
box and try something a little different.
I also hope you will join in the fun of this months challenge on the
Come again soon.
Until then,
create something beautiful!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: