My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, July 31, 2017

The other book

Hi all!
If you follow my posts, you know that I made a bag book 
for my daughter's boyfriend, Jason, for his birthday.
I mentioned in the post about it that I had made a book that 
just was not him at all.
Well this is that book.  I do like it, but 
it just isn't right for him.
A couple of the pages are okay, but the others just don't
work for him.
I'm sure I'll add a few more touches to this one and will
find a good use for it.
This is the front and the back covers.
I love the paper I used for it, it actually has a bit of
glitter on it.  That's probably why it just isn't "right" for this guy.
I like to put a title of some kind on the front also,
I'll decide that when I decide what to do with this book.
I love the subtle colors on this page.
Here are the tags.....
....and the other side of the tags.
I loved how this page turned out!
This one suits a man better I think, at least the one
I was making it for.


The key on the tag has "24-7-365" stamped into it,
I wish I had more of that key, I love it!
I stamped the words and sponged Distress Ink onto the
edges of the tag.

I decided to do a little stamping on some of the pages.
I used a couple border stamps along the edges of this one.
Stamping isn't just for cards.
And my last page.......
It's a little hard to see the pattern that I fussy cut around
on the tag in this picture, but it really does look very nice.
So that's my "failure" that wasn't a failure at all.
I think this book turned out great, just not for the person
I planned to give it to.

Thanks for coming by today.
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Until next time,
don't give up when something isn't quite what you planned,
I'm sure it will work out in the end.


No comments: