My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

You're How Old?

Good Day Blog Friends!
Today I have a card to show you that I just love.
I wanted to make a card using the 
I chose this one, because I love that surprised look on the 
little guys face.
I stamped it onto water color paper 
with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and colored him with
The black card stock had been crumpled,
 spritzed with water and had Perfect Pearls brushed onto it.
It's hard to see the shimmer in the picture, but in real life it has a lot 
of shimmer and shine.
I tore the card stock to mimic the shape of the dog, then 
adhered the dog to it.
The background panel was made using 
that I found in my stash, I adhered it to a piece of 
white card stock.
I stamped the sentiment using an alphabet set
that I have in my stamp collection.
I thought it went perfectly with the look on the dogs face.
The whole panel was then adhered to a black card base.
Inside I stamped the 
"happy birthday" with the
from Lawn Fawn
onto a color that coordinated with the 
front panel.

I'm glad you stopped by today and hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
have fun crafting.







Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: