My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Baby Boy and B-day love

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a few cards to share with you.
A few weeks ago I shared this card and this one
using the same style and techniques that I used for these cards.
I needed a baby shower card and thought this would be perfect 
for it.
So I made this Baby Boy card.
I was playing with the colors and blending them
and had made 2 more heart panels and made them into 
birthday cards.
These are not standard sized cards, so I used my
to make envelopes for them.
If you are interested in how I made this watercolor piece, 
you can see this video on Kristina Werner's Blog.
I get so much inspiration from her!

Thanks for stopping in today!
I've been away for a bit on a little vacation
and crafting weekend.
I'll be posting what I made on my weekend away
soon.
Until then, enjoy some creative time!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: