My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Shower card

Hello blog fans!
Today I have a little card that I made to use as a gift card with a
bridal shower gift.
It was inspired by Kristina Werner
on this video where she made a Father's Day card.
I loved the concept so I adapted it for my own card.
I used my Peerless water colors , but I couldn't guess at what
colors I used, I just kept adding colors until I liked the look I had.
Believe it or not, I actually wrote that "love"
I usually hate my own handwriting,
but I played around and practiced until I got something I liked,
wrote it with pencil and then went over it with a journalling pen.
I layered the water color piece onto a piece of coordinating card stock
and then adhered it to a white card base.
Here is a picture with the envelope I made for the card.
It's an odd size and I knew there wouldn't be an envelope to fit.
I love the fun pop of green on the inside of the envelope.
I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out and I hope
Liz will like it too.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon and you'll see the other card I made with this technique.
Until then,
Be Creative and Have Fun with it!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: