My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Celtic Father's Day

Father's Day is getting closer.
Have you made your Father's Day cards yet?
Here is another on the cards I made this year.
This one is for my husband.  We are huge fans of 
Ireland and Celtic designs, that is why I chose to make this one
for him.
I stamped Heart Chain Border from Eureka Stamps
onto red and black card stock with VersaMark Ink.
I then heat embossed them using 
I embossed both of these pieces thinking I would choose 
the one that I liked the best, then decided to use them both
on the card and like the results.
The sentiment is from the 
from QKR Stampede,
I think my husband will like this card as much as I 
liked making it for him.

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon and see some more in the
Father's Day Card series.
Until then,
Enjoy Life!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: