My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Love you

Hi all!
My last post was a card where I used the same technique as I used for this card.
I said I'd be posting the other card with this technique and here it is.
This is a technique I learned from Kristina Werner in 
I made this card to give to my husband, Dave.
Back in February I made a big decision, I decided to have 
weight loss surgery.  If you are interested in my story of why and
how things have played out since then, there is a tab at the top of my 
home page for "My Weight Loss Journey"
feel free to read it if you care to.
From the moment I said to him that I wanted to do it,
he has been very supportive.  He has encouraged me all the way.
When I had the surgery on June 6th, he was right there by my side.
He has been a huge help and support in this journey and I wanted to just
let him know, even in just this little way.
He has been my rock through the entire process and I know he will continue
to be there for me.
I love how this card turned out and I hope he will love it
as much as I do.
Just a little way to say Thank You to the best husband ever!

I hope you will try something that is a little out of your comfort zone.
I know a lot of people are intimidated by water colors,
but just give it a try and you'll be amazed at how easy it can be.
Hop over and check out the video with Kristina Werner
and try something like this yourself.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: