My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Distress Crayon Background and Flowers

Hi blog friends!
Today I have a birthday card that I made for a friend.
I knew I wanted to use these flowers from 
I stamped them onto white card stock with 
colored them with my Fantasia Colored Pencils and
then fussy cut them.
I wanted something a little different for the background, so I went to 
my stash of backgrounds that I've made just for this purpose.
I found this one that I made with my 
I trimmed it down, adhered it to a coordinating piece of card stock
and adhered that to the front of a white card base.
Inside I stamped the sentiment using 
I love how this card turned out and hope my friend loves it too.

Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon.
Until then 
craft something fun!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: