My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Fishing Father's Day

Hello crafty peeps!
Today I'm starting a series of Father's Day cards that I have
created to send to the fathers in my life.
I no longer have my own father, but there are plenty of 
others that I'd like to share my appreciation with.
For this card I stamped
Happy Father's Day from the 
all from QKR Stampede, 
onto card stock and colored them with my 
I added a little VersaMark ink and Perfect Pearls
to the fish to give the scales a little shine.
The stamped panel was layered onto kraft card stock and
then adhered to a white card base.
I will add a personal note inside the card.  

Have you made any Father's Day cards yet?
I hope you'll come again soon to see some more
cards in this series.
See you then!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: