My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Awesome Gears

Hi!
My last post was showing a card I made to share kindness.
Today I have a few more cards that I made for that purpose.
I wanted to make some cards that were a bit more masculine and I
decided to use the
"Cogs and Gears" stamp set from 
Inkadinkado
I arranged the stamps on my MISTI stamping tool
and stamped the images with VersaMark ink.
For the card on the left I only used the VersaMark,
which gives a watermarked image.
For the other 2 cards I stamped with the VersaMark
then brushed on some Perfect Pearls powder
which gives color and shine and only adheres where there
is the sticky VersaMark ink.
The banner was cut with the 
The sentiment is one from the 
also from Simon Says Stamp
This picture shows a little bit of the shimmery shine that the
Perfect Pearls gives.
I also used a little of the Perfect Pearls around the edge of the 
white card bases and the banners on 2 of the cards.

I love how these cards turned out,
I hope you like them too.
I hope you'll stop in again soon,
Father's Day isn't too far away and I have a series of
Father's Day cards to share with you.
Until then,
Create!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: