My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mother's Day Card #2

Hi crafty people!
Today I have #2 in my 
Mother's Day Card Series
This card was inspired by my friend Marleen
Marleen posted a video 
showing this background technique 
on her blog
I used the tree stamp from the
Mindscape Fall Stamp Set from Inkadinkado
for both the background as well as the 
tree as the focal point.
The sentiment is from 
from QKR Stampede.
for the background and
for the tree and sentiment.
The tree was fussy cut and adhered with 
foam tape to the background panel.
This card could be for any occasion,
just change up that sentiment and you're good to go.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
And I hope you'll pop over to Marleen's 
blog and check out her video to learn
how to make this background.
Until next time, 
Make something pretty!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: