My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mother's Day Card

Mother's Day is coming up pretty quickly.
Sunday, May 14th is Mother's Day,
have you started your cards yet?
I have to make a few cards to send out, 
and this is my first.
When I was shopping with a couple friends
in Ohio, I found this 
for half price, so I had to pick it up.
I do love flower stamps!
I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black Ink,
colored it with my Fantasia Colored Pencils,
then fussy cut the pieces.
I used my Prismacolor blender pencil 
for the first time and love how it works.
I wanted something more than a plain white background,
so I went into my stash of goodies and found
a piece of deli paper that I had colored with 
alcohol inks and used that.
The sentiment is from the
QKR Stampede
I wasn't sure at first how I liked this card, but 
it really has grown on me and I really do like it.
I'm hoping to get some more
Mother's Day cards done this weekend.
How about you, what do you have planned?

Thanks for stopping by,
see you again soon!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




No comments: