My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mother's Day Card #4

Hi all!
I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!
I know it's passed, but I'm continuing my
Mother's Day Card Series
since I think any of these cards could be 
used for any occasion,
just switch up the sentiment and you're
good to go.
Today's card was inspired by
Jennifer McGuire and a
using scraps.
I found some colors that I liked and
just went to town with it.
I'm so glad I added in that scrap of 
card stock with the silver hearts.
The sentiment is from QKR Stampede
I cut the sentiment into a banner shape and
adhered it with foam tape to give it a bit 
of dimension.
I really love how this card turned out,
I love the bright happy colors and
hopefully the recipient will too.

I'm so glad you stopped in today to
see what I've been up to.
Come again soon and you'll see
#5 in the series.
Until then,
try something new!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: