My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

G-Ma

Hello Crafty Peeps!
I'm so lucky to still have my Mom.
She is now 92 yrs old.
I made this layout the other day with pictures
of my Mom and my kids.
We are so blessed to have her in our lives.
I hate covering beautiful paper and patterns,
so I use a craft knife to cut around the pattern,
then put it over the picture.
I love this picture taken at my niece Tammy's 
family picnic a couple years ago.
Jaryd, always calls Mom G-Ma.
When Kelsie was little she called her Mommy Mama,
to differentiate her from Daddy Mama, 
which was what she called my hubby's Mom.
The picture of just her is one of my favorites,
I took it when we were out to  dinner with the kids
after our "Great Pumpkin Hunt" one year.
The one with the 3 of them was Mother's Day 3 yrs ago.
Not sure when the other one was taken, but I love it,
it makes me smile, I think it shows Jaryd's happy personality
and how glad he is to be spending time with her
.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to lately.
Hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
create something wonderful!

No comments: