My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Birds

Hello crafting friends!
Today I have a card that was inspired by 
After seeing Jennifer's post I decided that I needed to make a few cards
that I could use for sharing kindness.
This is one of those cards.
These little birds are from a set I found at ACMoore
in a clearance bin for only $1.00!
Aren't they adorable?
They are from Inkadinkado.
Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere that I can link to.
Simon Says Stamp
The sentiment is from
also from Simon Says Stamp.
I colored the birds with my Lyra and Neo-Color II
Watercolor crayons
and fussy cut them.
The inside is blank so I can write or stamp a sentiment
when I decide who it is going to.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll be inspired to share some kindness today.
Come again soon.  
Until then,
Happy Crafting!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: