My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mother's Day Card #3

Hello!
Today I have card #3 in my
Mother's Day Card Series
For this card I used the 
Zinnia stamp from 
Impression Obsession
I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink
onto white card stock.
I stamped onto some scrap paper and fussy cut
 the flowers to use as masks.
This gives the look of the flowers being 
in front of or behind others.
I colored the flowers with my 
and a 
I fussy cut around the top of the flowers,
adhered it with foam tape to the card base.
The sentiment is from the 
from QKR Stampede.
To finish off the card I added some 
small sequins and Yellow Nuvo Drops.
I think they added just the right touch
to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you are enjoying my 
Mother's Day Card Series.
Next time will be card #4.





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: