My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Father's Day Gears

Hello!
Today is the last post in my
Father's Day Car series.
For these cards I used the
I used my MISTI stamping tool and positioned the stamps on the tool.
Using the MISTI makes it so easy to stamp more than one card and have 
them all positioned  and stamped perfectly.
I stamped with VersaMark ink then brushed on Perfect Pearls Powder
To give the shine to the images.

I layered the panel with the images onto card stock then onto
white card bases. The card on the left I used shiny silver card stock
for the mat, you can see the shine of the silver in this picture.
I stamped Happy Father's Day from the
Here is a picture that shows the shine from the Perfect Pearls.
Here are the other 2 cards I made with this design.
The sentiments are a variety of techniques,
plain stamping with VersaFine ink,
I enjoyed making these cards and making each one a little bit
different from the others.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have enjoyed
my Father's Day Card series and have been inspired in some way.
Father's day is going to be here soon, I hope you've made a card or two.
Until next time,
have fun making something!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: