My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Card with Kit and Clowder Image

Hi blog friends!
Have you ever heard of Kit and Clowder?
I have heard a lot about their online classes on one of the blogs that I follow.
They have classes teaching all kinds of coloring techniques,
I know they have some free ones if you'd like to check them out.
I'm on their e-mail list, so I was sent an e-mail before Mother's Day
offering a free digital download.
This beautiful floral image was what they were giving free and I
loved it.  I had already made my Mother's Day cards, so decided to 
use it for some birthday cards.
For this card I colored the flowers with colored pencils,
then cut a circle with a die, stamped the sentiment
(Happy Birthday from Biblical Impressions)
and adhered it to the circle area of the image.
I added a few sequins and the card was done.
For this card, I colored the image, then cut the center out to
make it into a shaker card.
I adhered some clear acetate to the back of the panel,
put foam tape around the hole, added some sequins and micro beads
and covered the back with white card stock.
For the sentiment I heat embossed the "happy"
with white embossing powder onto a piece of vellum,
wrapped it around the front panel and adhered it to the 
back of the panel.
Inside I stamped "birthday"
The sentiment stamps are from the
"Big Scripty Words" set from Lawn Fawn.
I love that I can size this digital image to whatever size I want
it to be. I also love being able to alter the image and do something
a little different with it.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Until next time,
go try something different to stretch your images.


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: