My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 4, 2017

Catching Up On Some Scrapbooking

Good Day Blog Friends!
Recently I went on a scrapbooking weekend with my 
friend Mary. If you follow my blog you have seen the 2 bag books
I made that weekend.
Here are a couple layouts I also made.
My "niece" Tammy hosted a picnic and had a photographer friend 
come and take pictures.
These are some of the pictures he took that day.
There were so many good pictures of Anthony
that I had a difficult time narrowing them down.
Is he "The Man" or what?!?!?!
More of Anthony with little sister Andrea.
They are both just too cute!
I'm so far behind with my scrapping that these are
already a few years old.
 
Andrea is now going to be starting Kindergarten.
These are from 2013.
They both are so grown up now.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been
 up to.  I hope you'll come back again soon.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.








No comments: