My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Adorable Andrea

Hello blog followers!
Today I have another layout to share with you.
My last layouts were of Anthony and Andrea and today
I have another one from the same day that they were from.
This one is of Andrea.
As you can see from the title on the layout,
Andrea is our Godchild.
She is such a sweet little girl and we love her dearly,
how could we not?
 
I still remember the day Tammy called me and asked
if we would be her Godparents.
I burst into tears, I was so excited and touched
that they would ask us.
The title says adorable, but she is so much more.
Just love this little one, as well as her older brother!
The title was stamped with  wonderful 
alphabet stamp sets by Concord & 9th
The paper I used for the background is some I've
had in my stash for ages, but couldn't seem to use.
I was waiting for just the right layout and I guess
I found it, because I really love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping in.
I have a couple more layouts from this same
picnic, of the rest of the family, so I hope you'll come back
and see how they turned out.
Until then,
enjoy the kids in your life,
because they grow up too fast.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: