My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

HB2U

Hi All!
Today I have a birthday card to show you.
I love the Crazy Dogs stamp set from Tim Holtz!
One of my friends has the set and I stamped all the
different dogs onto watercolor paper to color
when I got to them.
I wanted to use one for a birthday card for my son
and I chose this cute little guy.
The stamp doesn't come with the spots, I added those
as I painted with my watercolor crayons.
I used the HB2U from the
Whole Shebang stamp set
from CAS-UAL Fridays Stamps
I added a bit of Glossy Accents to his nose 
and the tag hanging from his collar to give a little shine
and dimension.
The sentiment inside the card is from the
Whole Shebang stamp set also.
I think this card turned out adorable and Jaryd will 
love it.  He is a big dog and cat lover and I'm sure he'll
appreciate it.





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: