My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Family We Chose and Good Times

Hello Blog Fans!
Today I have a couple more layouts in a series 
that I've been working on.  They have all been pictures from my 
"nieces" family picnic in 2013.
These are the last 2 layouts in that series.
The title on this layout is Family That We Chose.
I don't know about you, but my family has a lot of what 
I like to call my "fake family"
My "niece" Tammy's Grandmother was one of my Mom's
friends since high school.  We always called her Aunt Lou.
Her daughter Nancy, in the picture above wearing black and white
I have always considered my cousin.  My children call her Aunt Nancy.
Her daughter, Tammy, holding the baby, calls me Aunt Kristie and is 
my niece.  I know it's a little convoluted, but it's how we are in my 
family.
In this page of the layout are 4 generations of our 
Family That We Chose!
This layout is of my family.
Dave, my husband, me, my kids, Kelsie and Jaryd,
and my wonderful Mom.
In that lower right hand corner is the whole group of us.
My family and the decendents of Aunt Lou.
Are my kids just too beautiful or what?
When I was making this layout, I said
"Gosh my kids are beautiful!"
My friend Emma started laughing and said
"You say that every time you do a layout of your kids."
I guess that's true, but I just can't help it!
They are just gorgeous!
Proud Mama here I guess.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then, 
Happy Crafting!




No comments: