My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Cork

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a card to show you that I mad for no
other reason than that I wanted to use this really cool
cork that I have.
My friend, Marie, saw a 12x12 stack of cork "paper" on
clearance and thought of me and picked it up for me.
How nice was that?!?!
I started by stamping
"Buck in the Forest"
onto a manilla tag with brown 
StazOn ink.
I then used water color crayons to add 
a little green to the leaves.
I used Distress ink and a blending tool to color the top of the 
tag and added the sentiment with the same brown ink.
The cork is self adhesive, so it was easy to adhere to 
a white card base.  A little twine, added the tag to the cork
front with ATG tape and called it done.
I like the way this card turned out and can't wait to
try more cards and maybe a layout with that cork.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've been 
inspired to try some new supplies.  If you see something
different, especially on clearance, pick it up and give it a try.
You never know what new favorites you might discover.
Come again soon.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!


No comments: