My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 22, 2017

pastel smooching

Hello!
I hope your day is going well.
The card I'm showing you today is one I made
to have on hand for when I need a birthday card.
I used this piece for the background from my stash.
I again used the smooching method to make this background.
I smooched Distress Inks onto a piece of acetate, added water 
then smooched it onto a piece of water color paper, 
to get a beautiful background.
I thought these flowers from 
from 
Stacy Stamps
were perfect to go with this background.
I stamped them with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
colored them with colored pencils and fussy cut them.
They are adhered to the card with different thicknesses 
of foam tape.  The Happy Birthday is from
Stamp On It



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


1 comment:

CreativSpirit said...

Such a pretty card Kristie.