My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Card for Julie

Hello fans!
Recently I was invited to a birthday party for my
daughter's boyfriend's nephew.  It happened that his birthday
and his grandma's are on the same day, so I wanted to also
give something to Julie.
I wrapped up some of my handmade cards as a gift and
wanted to make a card for her.
This is the card that I made for her.
I started with a background stamp and stamped 
it onto white card stock with VersaMark Ink and 
heat embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder.
Once I trimmed it down I adhered it to a piece of
silver card stock, then onto a white card base.
I know this isn't a great picture, but I wanted to show
the shine on the embossing and the silver mat.
For the inside, I stamped and embossed this greeting, 
which was a stamp in my stash.
She loved the card as well as the ones I gave her as a gift.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon, next time
I'll be showing you what I made for Lennon,
the little guy the party was for.
Until then,
Happy Stamping!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: