My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Darth Vadar

Hello friends!
Today I'd like to show you a card I  made
for my great nephew's birthday.
The family will be going to Disney in a couple months
so I wanted to do something Disney-ish
for him.
Anthony loves Star Wars so I found Darth Vader online,
copied it and added some Mickey ears.
I colored it black and fussy cut it.
I adhered it to the front of a card with a Wobbler
so that it wiggles.
I thought it needed a little something, so added
the little die cut wood stars.
The happy birthday sentiment is from
I also wanted to do something a little special on the envelope.
I took a water colored background from my stash
and lettered his name onto it,
then simply adhered it to the envelope front.

Thanks for popping in to see what I've been up to,
I hope this has inspired you to try something a little different.
If you don't have the stamp or image you need,
try altering one and/or make your own.
Until next time,
make something unique.




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: