My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Unicorn Minnie

Hi all!
The other day I posted a card for my 
great nephew with Darth Vader on it.
Today I'm showing you the card I made for
his sister, Andrea, who is also our Godchild.
Andrea is crazy for unicorns, so I took a picture of
Minnie Mouse, drew it onto a piece of card stock
without her big bow and added a horn instead.
She is adhered with a Wobbler to give her 
some movement.
The sentiment is from 
I thought she turned out really cute and Andrea loved her card.
I think Andrea loved her envelope even more though.
I used a water colored background piece from my stash,
and lettered her name onto it, then adhered it to the 
envelope.  She took the name piece off the envelope 
gave it to her Mom and said she wanted to keep it.

Thanks for stopping by today,  I hope you are inspired in 
some way.  Maybe you'll try doing a little something
on the next envelope you use.
Let me know in the comments if you ever do any
artwork on your envelopes.
Until next time,
think outside the box!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: