My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

HB2U

Hey crafty people!
Today's card is another birthday card.
For this card I used the Whole Shebang
stamp set from CAS-UAL Friday Stamps
for the outside and inside sentiments.
I also used a piece of pink vellum and ran it
through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder.
The embossing folder is a very old one and I can't find 
a link for it. Sorry!
Here is the sentiment on the inside of the card,
I love the sentiments in this stamp set.

Thanks for popping in today to see what I've been
 up to.  I hope you'll be back again soon.

Until then,
Happy crafting!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: