My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 23, 2018

Sara's Goodie Bag

Hello everyone!
Welcome back.
Today I'm showing you the goodie bag I made
for my future daughter in law, Sara.
In my last post I showed you the ones we made 
for the girls in the wedding party.
I decided that Sara should have one too,
so I snuck some of the vinyl into hiding
and once she left my house after making the others
I made one for her.
When she wasn't looking I stuck it in with the others
at the bridal salon.  At first she couldn't figure it out.
What was this one with a monogram that she didn't
recognize?
Suddenly she realized that it was for her!
Her last initial would be M once she was married
to Jaryd.  She was very surprised and thrilled with it.
We hung hers outside the dressing rooms.
Here are the things I put into her bag.
I made this travel mug with 
some of their engagement 
photos.



Here are the rest of the things that were
in her bag.
I decided to make tags for each thing.

I didn't have a peanut stamp, so I drew them on the tag.
She loves Disney and had put a princess on each 
hanger that she made for the girls, she is also a scrapbooker
and can use these stickers for her scrapbook.
Had to put something funny into the mix.
I thought this was good advice.
Another Disney themed goodie.
Hand sanitizer always comes in handy when
 you are out and about shopping for wedding things.
A compact purse brush and mirror is always helpful.
And who doesn't get 'hangry' now and then?

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you enjoyed your visit with me
and got inspired in some way.
Hope to see you again soon,
until then
happy crafting!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Kristie, I bet the future Mrs.M was pleasantly surprised. What a special thing for you to do!! You are a great mother-in-love!!