My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 19, 2018

Wedding Party Goodie Bags

Hello and welcome!
Today I'm showing you a project that I did with my 
future daughter in law.
Sara, the girls in the wedding party and I were
going to try on dresses for the wedding and she wanted
to give them each a little goodie bag.
She told me what she wanted and we decided on this design.
They are having a nautical theme to the wedding, thus the
anchors.

I designed them with my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition.
I found a picture of an anchor, traced it and split the image.
Then tried several different fonts until we found one that
looked good and that she liked.
She's pretty easy to please, so it wasn't a tough job.
The anchors were done in gray heat transfer vinyl
and the monograms were done with purple
glitter heat transfer vinyl.
The font I used is
Monogram kk sc
Once I had the sizing right,
I was good to go.
We both love how the bags turned out.
When we got to the bridal salon,
Sara hung the bags on the hooks in
the dressing rooms.
The girl that took us to the rooms was excited
to see what we had made.
She said she loves when DIY brides come in.
The wedding party was very excited to find the bags
when they came in.
Below are some of the things that were in the bags.
Sara put their names and what their part in the 
wedding party is on the hangers.
In the center is a princess on each hanger also.
This is my daughters hanger, she will be Best Lady 
for her brother.
They received these little compact mirrors,
Sara put the I do Crew on each one with 
vinyl.
She found these adorable candles.
Here are some of the other goodies she put
in the bags.
Check out those cute lolly pops,
they are actually hair bands.
This was in her maid of honor's bag.
It is filled with life savers and Ariel is
her favorite princess.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon and you'll see the bag
I made for Sara and the goodies I put into it.
See you soon!
Until then, have fun crafting!




No comments: