My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Egg with Chicks

Hello and welcome!
Since is the week before Easter, I thought
I better get my Easter cards all posted, so here I am
back again today to show you these cards.
I stamped it onto white card stock, colored them with 
colored pencils and fussy cut them.
They are both adhered to the card with action wobbles.
The above background paper is from my 
scraps stash.
Both card bases are cream colored.
For this background I thought plain purple was a bit too
plain, so I used "Tulips" and stamped all over the background
and this did the trick.
Inside was stamped a simple
Happy Easter.

So glad you stopped in again today.
Until next time,
happy crafting!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: