My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Little Bunny

Hello!  Welcome back.
Easter is almost here and I'm showing y'all 
some of the cards I made.  Guess I better get them
ready to send out, eh?
Today I'm showing you 3 cards of the same 
design.
I had stamped and colored these little bunnies,
then couldn't decide what to do with them.
They seemed much too small to just put on the 
front of a card.
Then I came up with the idea of putting them on
a small folded piece and adding that to a larger 
background piece.
Inside the small "cards" I simply stamped
"Happy Easter"
I love this Easter greeting, I don't know what 
company this is from, I got it in a set that was on
clearance, because it had no outer package and one
greeting was missing.
I decided the background of the "little card" needed
something, so I used a small stamp and
added some flowers to the background.
That was just the right addition to finish it off.
All the backgrounds were from my stash
and were all done on watercolor paper
and water colors of one kind or another.
Here's a close up of this last card,
I used a different little flower stamp for this one.
All the bunnies were colored with colored pencils
and then fussy cut.  They were adhered with foam tape to
the little card and it was adhered to the background with 
ATG tape.
Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
think outside the box and try something
a little different.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





No comments: