My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Baking With Marie

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing a couple layouts with you.
Sara and I both love baking with Marie and have for
a long time now.  She is only 3, but has been baking almost
since she could stand and walk.
She started out just licking batter, but now she 
measures and mixes with us.
Since I didn't have any embellishments of cooking
utensils, I made my own.
The whisk in the picture above doesn't show very well
in the picture, but it was drawn onto glitter paper and cut
out with a craft blade.  The spoons and cup were drawn and
fussy cut.
The oven mitt was free hand drawn and fussy cut also.
I found a scrap of wood grain paper and
drew and cut out the rolling pin.
This is another layout that was a simple one to 
put together.  I had the printed papers for years and 
knew that one day I'd find a layout to make with them.
This little gal puts love into everything.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you were inspired in some way and 
will come again soon.
Until then,
have fun with a child!






 

No comments: